Most sports and activities can be adapted for those with physical disabilities. If you have a sport you’d like to try that’s not on this list, please reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do to help!
- Wisconsin Skeeters Sled Hockey (Madison area)
- Frost Sled Hockey (LaCrosse area)
- West Madison Little League, Challenger League
- Track via your local High School – contact Paul’s Party for help with this!
- Track via Dairyland Games
- Waterski with Colsac Skiers
- Rock Climbing at Boulders Gym
- Wauwatosa Curling Club
- Mad City Badgers Wheelchair Basketball
- Cross Country Skiing and Biathlon
- Adaptive Fitness
- Martial Arts
- Hunting and Fishing
- Power Soccer
Summer camp is not only fun, but can be a great teacher of independence for kids with and without disabilities. These camps are geared for kids and young adults with specific disabilities. If you know of more that we can add, please let us know!
Miscellaneous services that might help your kiddos be included in the fun!
- Assist Wisconsin makes the Wisconsin Dells accessible!
- Action Track Chairs
- Vacation beaches with beach wheelchair